Friday, December 6, 2013

yay




hello, hello, hello, today i am wearing a black fuzzy cardigan, my favourite clock, which has a light gold colour, a crop top and a black legging, because it's nicholasday, yay. I am not sure if all of you now what this is, well if you don't know google it. Every year when nicholasday is I got besides sweets some fancy stuff. So this time my mom alias nicholas has gave me a beautiful black hat. My mom always knows what suits me and this makes so happy! I also got socks, two books and the lust sealt peeling, but the biggest gift of all was that i didn't had to attend school (god thanks the storm lol). So I stayed at home, cooked a yummy soup and watched the simpsons. At least I show you in this post my favourites from topshop. Hope you like it! X Zara

1./2./3./4. from topshop

Heute trage ich eine schwarze flauschige Jacke, meine Lieblinguhr, die eine rosa/goldene Farbe hat, ein Crop Top und eine schwarze Leggings, denn heute ist der 6. Dezember und am 6. Dezember ist Nikolaus, yay. Jedes Jahr bekomme ich an diesem Tag neben jeder Menge Süßigkeiten auch ein paar andere hübsche Sachen. Also heute morgen habe ich vom Nikolaus einen wunderschönen schwarzen Hut und Socken bekommen. Außerdem noch 2 Bücher und ein Meersalzpeeling von Lush. Ach ja  und das beste Geschenk von allen war, dass heute die Schule ausgefallen ist. Also bin ich den ganzen Tag zuhause gewesen und habe Suppe gekocht und die Simpsons geguckt. Damit der Post nicht ganz so bilderlos ist habe ich noch meine derzeitigen Favoriten von Topshop eingefügt. Ich hoffe sie gefallen euch? :) Zara

3 comments:

  1. OMG,this colors are so beautiful,love it. *__*

    ReplyDelete
  2. those colors and textures are so amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lieben Dank für deinen netten Kommentar auf meinem Blog! :)
    Ich liebe babyrosa seit einiger Zeit, aber in Kombination mit diesem blauton sieht das gleich noch viel herziger aus! *-*
    Liebst,
    Liz. http://lizinview.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!!!

Follow on Bloglovin