Wednesday, December 25, 2013

rocky




                          Hello guys,
I hope you all had an amazing christmas and enjoy the holidays. I got a lot of stuff, which i totally like and I ate heaps, hehe. Today I was really lazy and i just looked through some online shops, where i have found this adorable bag by alexander wang. It's called Black Rockie in Pebbled Black is so cute and i really don't know why I am so obsessed with it, but the little studs at the ground and this matt leather color are adorable, right? The rose gold variants I like also, but the black one is my favorite. So my love to this bag means that i have to save money, a lot of money! Love you guys :)


Hallo, ich hoffe ihr alle hattet ein tolles Weihnachtsfest und genießt die paar Tage Ferien. Ich hatte ein wirklich schönes Fest mit meiner ganzen Familie und habe eine ganze Menge Geschenke bekommen. Ich weiß es geht nicht um die Menge, aber es ist doch ganz schön wieder neue Kleidung e.t.c zu haben. Heute war ich eher faul und habe den ganzen Tag in Onlineshops gestöbert und da habe ich diese süße Tasche von Alexander Wang gesehen. Ich will hier ja nicht Werbung machen, aber sie ist wirklich so schön und ich hätte sie echt gerne. Küsschen Zara






///source: alexanderwang.com

1 comment:

Thank you for reading!!!

Follow on Bloglovin