Wednesday, November 13, 2013

just because i don't care doesn't mean I don't understand

   



Hello there ,
I was going for a run and now I am back and writing posts. Anyways, I hope you are well and had a lovely week. Above you can see my yesterday's outfit. I have worn my dungarees and  plateau shoes because lately I am totally loving this way of style. To keep me warm I also wore my coat, which I really like since it's simple, but the belt gives it something interesting. It is pretty cold outside and it gets dark before six pm, therefore I am in christmas spirit (only 41days left 'til  christmas)If you really read this post leave a comment and tell me what your favorite christmas movie is. Ahaha tonight is the vs show!
ZARA 

Der heutige Post ist ziemlich kurz, aber ich will nicht mehr schreiben, als ich wirklich zu sagen habe. Also, ich hoffe euch geht es gut und ihr hattet bis jetzt eine schöne Woche. Oben auf den Fotos könnt ihr mein gestriges Outfit sehen (ich hatte eigentlich noch eine Strumpfhosen unter der Latzhose an) In letzter Zeit mag ich Latzhosen sehr gerne, deshalb trage ich meine auch oft und um mich bei dem kalten Wetter auch warm zu halten, habe ich noch den Mantel angezogen und die Mütze aufgesetzt.











2 comments:

Thank you for reading!!!

Follow on Bloglovin