Thursday, November 14, 2013

I'm never going to be disabled. I'm sick of being so healthy


*
Hello there,
todays post is about things I would probably buy if I had money, but I don't, so I won't buy them. That's sad, but one day I have the money, probably not, but anyways.( slowly I start to think, that I probably have a probably problem, because obviously I write to often probably) Well, my closet is empty, my pocket is empty, but happily christmas is coming soon and I hope to get some clothes and other funky stuff, hehe

ZARA  


Der heutige Post ist über Dinge die ich kaufen würde, wenn ich das Geld hätte,aber ich hab kein Geld, also werde ich sie nicht kaufen. Glücklicherweise ist bald Weihnachten und ich hoffe ein paar hübsche Sachen zu bekommen








///sources: topshop, the shit shop, instagram, frankie-mag

2 comments:

  1. Ja, bin ein halbes Jahr in Texas zur Schule gegangen :)
    Die Ketten finde ich auch echt toll <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Den Shit Shop Pulli wünsche ich mir auch! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!!!

Follow on Bloglovin